Wednesday 21 November 2012

Harlow World!!

All my major papers are over!! I'm left with like two multiple choice papers which are a week apart. LAWL.

Anyway some news flash.

I like the FIRE deck alot, only cos of Assault of the Fire King, it looks bloody imba IMO. Free 2700 attacker? I may chunk a small Laval engine to enable Synchros. Jus a thought.

I prefer the FIRE Moulinglace anyway, that shit is stronger than both Moulinglace and Grandsoil to me, simply cos that mofo can directly win the game for you. Agressive attack and bomb playstyle with FIRE art??

Also, I'm leaving this blog soon. I'm off to create a new group blog with a couple of old friends and a couple of new ones. You can expect more straightforward in your face "most of the world sucks at YGO cause they don't try" posts, LAWL.

Reason being I never liked the name of this blog, I didn't make it, and the creator of the blog and I have decided that we could and should have different blogs. Also, people who weren't part of YGO.noobs ! are going to involved in the new blog. Now I'm gonna sound like a copycat cos Johann announce he change blog first. But ya, that's the plan, stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment